Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

swimming lessons

Have you been thought by a instructor before ? well i have . we go there for swimming lesions we have been going there for the past week and this week to. so that means two weeks swimming is important because we can drown even an adult can drown so they have to learn how to swim .so they can survive in the water.

My favorite part about swimming was the rocket arms because we put our head under the water and thats how i win the underwater comparison i lost ones but i one the rest of the time but now i want to cket arms i have to breath without breaking my arms but i am good at everything else. really swim now it looks cool my. goal is to get better at rocket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Germaine! I loved your post about swimming! I too love to swim. Not only is swimming fun, but it is also great exercise as well! Hope you continue having fun swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your writing's in paragraphs and you have lots of personal voice too. Well done Germaine!

    ReplyDelete