Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

my holiday Highlight

In the holidays i went to my cousins house. We were bored so we made names for us my name was Franklin cousin was Tony and my other cousin was C.j. then we made up this cool as game called bang this is how you play. you have to  play rock paper scissors then who

loses is in and they have to count to 20 and the people that is not in has to hide and we get gus and unfinerdiey amo and then the begins me and my cousins play rock paper scissors i
won and my cousin C.j  won and my cousin Tony was in me and my cousin c.j was hiding i up
in the tree it was a big and tall tree and my cousin C.j hid on top of the house i was hy as of the ground cousin Tony could not see me i said bang and he looked everywhere and i said

bang he looked up how did you get up there climbed up where's C.j im not telling you how are
you going to get down i'm going to ha ha if you fall and i jump right off and he got a fright and i said ha ha ha ha. your not funny i’m going to cry now and then C.j said bang and tony said oh no oh no no no no i’m in again and then tony counted again to 20 then me and C.j me and him
was hiding i hid behind tony he did not see me and C.j hid on the roof but his gun was point his


gun at the top of Tony's head when he got to 20 we both said bang he got a big as fright he was screaming so loud he got into trouble he was like i don’t want to play now then do you won’t to play free runing? no how bout now? no!!!! how bout now? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you suck man what na i don’t want to play and then c.j says i don’t want to play as well i felt happy

No comments:

Post a Comment