Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

my favorite faamily member

My favorite family member is my big brother Jade he is the best brother in the whole world. In the weekends, we always like watch fast and the furious and we play soccer out side too. For the rest of the week we have a rest and we play games. My brother Jade makes us popcorn to eat and watch movies. after that we go to sleep then we wake up and he makes me and him breakfast he makes us weetbix and my dad walks me to school. I can't wait until school is finished so that I can have more fun with my big brother. My big brother had his kickboxing fight in the ring again he won his fight and i said yaaay you won the fight then my mum and my dad brought us some KFC then we want home and me and my brother played the game

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really proud to have your big brother, Germaine! You have said some really nice things about him.

    ReplyDelete