Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

my weekend

in the weekend i went to my aunty and uncles house.
me and my cousin jake and my other cousin buu . my cousin buu was in the living room  and. me and my other cousin jake was playing halo 4.and i picked a stage then we played the game.later on my  cousin jake buyed a tank then i tuned into a flying robot. cousin jake tuned.






in to a person and he was going to shoot the tank and blow it up but
then i took the tank away and he said wheres my tank then i tuned into a person and i had a hammer and i was falling then i hammerd him and he died then my cousin jake cried and i said i win . we went to a different stag and we stated that game . i tuned into a flying






robot and went to this brig and buyed a robot and i was killing him and he died

No comments:

Post a Comment